Contact Information and FAQ’s
If you would like to get in touch with me, the simplest and the easiest way is to send me an e-mail at this address:email@example.com.
FAQ :: frequently asked questions
· Do you sell original illustrations from your books? No, not at this time.
· Do you visit schools, give conferences, and accept speaking engagements? Yes. See the side panel to the right.
· Do you edit manuscripts, critique manuscripts, or do consulting? No, I don’t.
· Do you illustrate other people’s stories? No, I don’t.
· What is your favorite book you have written? The one I'm presently working on.
· Do you do telephone interviews, skype, etc.? I don't like to.
· Do you answer questions for blogs or do written blog interviews about children's books and writing and illustrating. Yes, I do. Do you charge? No, I don't.
· What is a typical presention that you do? I tell how I became a writer and illustrator, answer questions from the audience and perhaps tell a story.
· Can you do a presentation in another language? Oui, en français & ma ka 'ōlelo Hawai‘i.
My Work Has been Shown at:
The Chicago Institute of Art
The Society of American Illustrators
The New York Public Library
Punahou School, Honolulu
The Honolulu Museum of Art
The Hawai‘i State Museum